Got an amazing line up of beautiful jewellery pieces all up for grabs in a fun jewellery raffle to raise money for Keep a Girl in School charity!
Just a little bit about why you should by tickets...
- In Uganda, a large percentage of girls drop out of school due to starting their periods
- They can't afford sanitary items and due to shame drop out of school
- Keep a Girl in School helps these girls return to school and complete their education by providing locally made sanitary towels
- 1 Ticket = £1 (state RAFFLE in comments & name)
- minimum donation £2
- Raffle open to everyone and anyone
- Prizes drawn on Monday 26th May
- Please email me with your details and how many tickets you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Enjoy the beautiful jewellery feast!!
2. Pink polkadot bracelet by Shahlaa Walsh from All That Sparkles Beads
(size will be adjusted accordingly)
WINNER: NAOMI SILVA
3. Bombay Sapphire earrings on Argentium silver wires by Ajda Lampwork
WINNER: KATHERINE EDWARDS
4. Beautiful metal butterfly earring on sterling silver wires by A Little Trinket
WINNER: ROSANNA CONNOLLY
5. Beautiful Lampwork pendant with Sterling silver fittings by Blue Box Studios
WINNER: JOANNA BERRIDGE
6. Boroscilicate Dragon's Egg made by Ajda Lampwork
WINNER: FAITH BOWMAN