28 September, 2009

Beads made today!!

I managed to get a couple of hours at the torch today which was fun and frustrating!

I'm still getting to grips with my marble press and have been using it non stop-i do love a round bead and i'm of the mentality that beads are round lol! But in obsessing over this beautiful press so much I unfortunately have neglected my other presses, so i did make a couple of lentil focals today as well to even the balance. I got a really yummy lentil out of some lovely Reichenbach antique clear glass and then i wrapped it in some fine silver wire. It's simple but divine!

I also got my mica powders out today after a long time and made a lovely greeny set with antique clear and some CiM dirty martini dipped in a shimmery green. I'll get some piccies up asap, they are all cooking in the kiln as we speak! Let's hope the kiln fairies will be kind!

Will be posting later about a competition for all you bloggers. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment