10 October, 2009

A week of up and downs

So my week started off well and my new purple dell laptop arrived in all it's shining glory. In fact I'm writing you from it now :) Then on Weds my family had some disappointing news that my dad who is fighting cancer wasn't responding to his current regime of chemo anymore. That was a bit of a blow, but they are going to change the regime and he might have to have another operation.

So it's been a hard week and I've not had too much time to make beads but here are a few for you to drool over!

Pastel Icicle Set (made with sugar frit) available on Etsy


Polka dot sets - white and periwinkle  available on Etsy






Also managed to work some magic with Raku this week. Raku is a reactive frit, if heated up enough you can tease gorgeous colours out of them. If not you can end up with brown poop! Unfortunately even though the beads look to die for, the holes weren't amazing so they are very slight seconds-i haven't put them on etsy for this reason but if you want them just email me or leave a comment.



1 comment: