20 March, 2010

New beads & a preview idea!

Hello Lovely people!

I'm so  sorry i'v not blogged in a while, but unfortunately my camera has been broken and just came back from being repaired. I've had lots of beadies just sitting here waiting to go!

Got quite a few beadies for you to see, but before i do i thought i'd share an idea I've been working on. My hubby loves bassetts allsorts so i thought I'dmake some from glass! these are just a prototype and need a little tweaking but i will be taking orders for them in the very near future.







Right now here are my latest beadies for you to have a nosy at, some of these will be on etsy in the next couple days.




Orion

Aurae Shard Heart




Galaxy



 Union Jack Heart & spacers


Twilight Pansies




 Swimming!


And finally a pointy flower!




Lots of love and happy easter (in advance!)


Shahlaa xx

http://allthatsparklesbeads.etsy.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Shall I make a list of what i like or need or want. the allsorts are amazing very good if it is a first try. Yr union jack I got all excited . Orion focal and the list goes on. Very nice beads

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sweetie, I will email you through etsy now xx

    ReplyDelete